Equipment Lease Financing
Whether you're expanding your company, replacing outdated or failed credit card machine or simply taking advantage of an opportunity to exceed your competition, we can provide a financial solution that will meet your firm's needs.
We understand equipment purchases can be a costly part of running your business. For this reason, merchant services can help you obtain the equipment without spending a large amount of cash up front or hassling with a bank loan.
How Lease Financing Works
- Find the Equipment you desire and negotiate a price with your Vendor.
- All Applications are usually Approved within 24 to 48 hours.
- Once Approved, you will receive your final documents to sign and return.
- A Purchase Order will be sent to your Vendor upon receipt.
- Your Vendor Ships and/or Delivers the Equipment.
Benefits of Equipment Lease Financing
- Customized Payment Plans
We can tailor your payments to meet the cash flow, budget, and cyclical fluctuations of your business.
- Improves Cash Flow
Since leasing provides 100% financing with little or zero down, you are not required to hand over a large down payment. This can be a huge benefit for a small business merchant account.
- Leases Can Include Ancillary Costs
You may be able to include training, maintenance, and installation costs in your lease finance agreement.
- Leasing Can Provide Tax Advantages
Most Lease Payments can be deducted from your corporate income. * Ask your Tax Advisor how this can work for your company
- Preserves Your Business Lines of Credit
Leasing will not affect your bank lines of credit allowing you to preserve them for other business purposes.